I created little planters for my pepper seeds, using old egg shells and the egg box to hold them in.
It’s super easy and a great idea to do with the kids.
- Wash out the old egg shells
- Place them in the egg box
- Fill each one with compost (this can be from your garden or an old potted plant you have around the house)
- Make a small well in the centre of each one
- Place 1-2 seeds inside and cover back up with the soil
- Give them a little water
- Place on to your windowsill
- Now, watch them grow!